There are 2 types of page header layout you can use in the theme:
- Extended — see Home Page 3, Services, or this page, for example.
- Standard — set as default for most of pages.
Additional elements that can be displayed on pages with Extended Header:
- Extra info (phone number)
- Header top links (secondary menu)
You can choose either Dark or Light for the page header style.
- Dark — theme's default style for page header
- Light — see the following blog posts as examples:
The TransVision theme includes 2 predefined styles of footer layout:
The default style. Contact Details at the right side + 3-column (or 2-column) Footer Menu.
Contact Details at the left side + one-column Footer Menu + recent posts or text. See the demo examples:
Coaching offers a way forward, so you can start transforming your life and turn your dreams into reality.